Success Stories for Identity Theft Lawyers near DC
Effective Lawyers for Consumer Protection Cases near Washington DC
Located in Reston, Virginia, our law firm, Blankingship & Christiano, P.C., is a top-rated and highly respected consumer protection law firm. We believe consumer marketplaces should be fair in all respects. Our attorneys have successfully challenged the biggest names in the credit reporting industry and the most powerful law firms that represent them.
Below are representative recent verdicts. Note that we were able to have the good name of our clients cleared, their credit status accurately reinstated, and we obtained compensation for our clients for the harm they suffered.
Our successful cases include:
- Jose J. Cruz Sedano v. TransUnion LLC, 1:15-cv0511, United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia (Alexandria Division). Offer of Judgment from TransUnion in the amount of $200,000 that was accepted by the Plaintiff.
- Robinson v. Equifax Info. Servs., LLC , 560 F.3d 235 (4th Cir. 2009). Jury verdict for actual damages of $200,000 plus legal fees of $268,625 that the district court judge awarded prior to appeal.
- Sloane v. Equifax Info Servs. , 510 F.3d 495 (4th Cir. 2007). Jury verdict for actual damages of $351,000, reduced on appeal to $256,000, plus legal fees of $302,926.20 awarded by the district court after appeal.
- Brown v. S&S Service Center et. al. , 1:04cv00051, United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia (Alexandria Division). Jury verdict included $250,000 in punitive damages under the FCRA.
- Woods v. S&S Service Center et. al. , 1:04cv00097, United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia (Alexandria Division). Jury verdict included $103,722.96 in damages in a case involving the FCRA.
Receive a Free Review
Please remember that case results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each case. In addition, previous case results do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any future case undertaken by our office. To receive a free review of your credit report, contact our team at Blankingship & Christiano, P.C. by calling (571) 313-0412. We can discuss your consumer protection legal concerns.
Why Choose Us
- Seasoned Litigators with Proven Success in Multiple Fair Credit Reporting Act Cases
- Skilled in Identifying Qualified Cases
- Highly Knowledgeable of Consumer's Rights in Matters Related to Inaccurate Credit Reporting
- Extensive Understanding of the Financial Harm Caused by Credit Reporting Errors and Identity Theft
- In-Depth Knowledge of the Credit Reporting Agencies and Furnishers Operations