Northern VA Credit Repair Lawyers
Fighting for Identity Theft Victims in Northern Virginia and the Washington DC Area
A. Hugo Blankingship, III—Partner
Our attorney, A. Hugo Blankingship, III, received a B.A. from the University of Virginia in 1982 and a J.D. from the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William & Mary in 1986. He started his career as a law clerk to the Honorable Albert V. Bryan, Jr., former chief judge of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
Thomas B. Christiano—Partner
Thomas B. Christiano received a B.A. from the University of Virginia in 1993 and a J.D. from the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William & Mary in 1999. Mr. Christiano handles all facets of litigation for federal and state trials including initial scheduling appearances, discovery motions, dispositions, pre-trial conferences, and preparation for jury trials.
Why Choose Us
- Seasoned Litigators with Proven Success in Multiple Fair Credit Reporting Act Cases
- Skilled in Identifying Qualified Cases
- Highly Knowledgeable of Consumer's Rights in Matters Related to Inaccurate Credit Reporting
- Extensive Understanding of the Financial Harm Caused by Credit Reporting Errors and Identity Theft
- In-Depth Knowledge of the Credit Reporting Agencies and Furnishers Operations