Our Law Firm Overview
Representing Fairfax, Arlington and Washington DC Clients
Between our extensive experience and decades of successful litigation, our attorneys at Blankingship & Christiano P.C. have the necessary skill to represent you in a consumer dispute case. Having false credit reports in your name and going through the stressful ordeal of identity theft on your own can be very challenging and frustrating. Since we accept most cases on a contingency fee basis, there are no upfront costs. Retaining the services of a competent, widely recognized legal team increases your chances of success exponentially.
Our awards and nominations include:
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review
- Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Virginia Super Lawyers
- D.C. Super Lawyers
We have dedicated ourselves to protecting consumers like yourself from financial harm such as having erroneous information on your credit reports and documents. The problems that come from identity theft are devastating and it can be quite complex to fight these false charges and dispute your records without the help of experienced trial counsel.
Why Choose Us
- Seasoned Litigators with Proven Success in Multiple Fair Credit Reporting Act Cases
- Skilled in Identifying Qualified Cases
- Highly Knowledgeable of Consumer's Rights in Matters Related to Inaccurate Credit Reporting
- Extensive Understanding of the Financial Harm Caused by Credit Reporting Errors and Identity Theft
- In-Depth Knowledge of the Credit Reporting Agencies and Furnishers Operations