Meet Fairfax County Credit Report Dispute & Identity Theft Lawyer Tom Christiano
Your Fairfax County Lawyer for Credit Report Disputes & Identity Theft Related Cases
Thomas B. Christiano received a B.A. from the University of Virginia in 1993 and a J.D. from the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William & Mary in 1999. Mr. Christiano handles all facets of litigation for federal and state trials including initial scheduling appearances, discovery motions, dispositions, pre-trial conferences, and preparation for jury trials.
Mr. Christiano has briefed and argued many motions in both state and federal courts. As a licensed attorney in Virginia and Pennsylvania, Mr. Christiano and his colleagues at Blankingship & Christiano P.C. believe in results-oriented consumer protection. He is experienced in federal and state courts for claims involving consumer protection, debt collection, and inaccurate credit reporting.
His practice areas include:
Admitted to practice
Mr. Christiano has been admitted to practice in The Supreme Court of Virginia, United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, The Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, The Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, and United States District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania. He was received recognition from AV ® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated SM by Martindale-Hubbell ® and has been a member of multiple professional organizations including the Alexandria Bar Association, and Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
Several of his reported cases include:
- Robinson v. Equifax Info. Servs., LLC, 560 F.3d 235 (4th Cir. 2009)
- Sloane v. Equifax Info Servs., 510 F.3d 495 (4th Cir. 2007)
- Nigh v. Koons Buick Pontiac GMC, Inc., 478 F.3d 183 (4th Cir. 2007)
- Gibson v. LTD, Inc., 434 F.3d 275 (4th Cir. 2006)
- Nigh v. Koons Buick Pontiac GMC, Inc., 319 F.3d 119 (4th Cir 2003)
Protecting Consumers in Virginia
Our law firm serves clients throughout the state of Virginia, and the Washington DC metro area. If you are concerned about your credit report, we offer free reviews for your convenience. Contact our Blankingship & Christiano, P.C. attorneys today at (571) 313-0412 to discuss your consumer protection legal concerns.
Why Choose Us
- Seasoned Litigators with Proven Success in Multiple Fair Credit Reporting Act Cases
- Skilled in Identifying Qualified Cases
- Highly Knowledgeable of Consumer's Rights in Matters Related to Inaccurate Credit Reporting
- Extensive Understanding of the Financial Harm Caused by Credit Reporting Errors and Identity Theft
- In-Depth Knowledge of the Credit Reporting Agencies and Furnishers Operations