Contact Blankingship & Christiano, P.C.
Identity Theft & Credit Dispute Attorneys
Blankingship & Christiano, P.C.
11790 Sunrise Valley Dr., Ste. 103
Reston, VA 20191
Solving Credit Card Disputes in the Washington, DC, Area
Were you targeted by a credit card skimming scam? Have you had your identity stolen? Do you have bad credit due to incorrect or negligent credit reporting? The law firm of Blankingship & Christiano can help.
You have the right to representation in credit card disputes and cases of fraud as well as theft involving your credit. Contact Blankingship & Christiano for a case review today.
What’s at stake?
When you experience problems with your credit, we’re the legal team that can best protect your interests. Consider this:
- In 2016, there were more than 1,000 credit card breaches, according to the Identity Theft Resource Center (IDRC).
- At least one of every five consumers has an error on their credit report, according to NBC News.
- The 2017 Equifax information breach involved the personal information of over 140 million consumers.
With these statistics in mind, it’s clear: The modern age of credit and credit cards has expanded your liability, whether it’s a dispute with your credit card company, a mistake with your credit report, or someone else who has gotten their hands on your personal information by way of a data breach.
What can you do?
When you have an issue with your credit card company or your credit in general, call the fair credit lawyers at Blankingship & Christiano, P.C. today. We can ensure you receive justice and due compensation from credit card companies, and credit bureaus.
Do you think you’ve got a case for the fair credit lawyers? Give us a call and let us know some of the details; we’ll help make it right.
For a case review, call (571) 313-0412 today.
From Washington, D.C., take I-66 W to the exit for US-50 W/Arlington Blvd. W/George Washington Memorial Pkwy. and keep right, following signs to merge onto George Washington Memorial Pkwy. In 8.8 miles, exit left for I-495 S and take exit 45A in 3.1 miles to merge onto VA-267 W toward Dulles. Take exit 13 and turn left onto Wiehle Ave. at the end of the ramp. In 0.2 miles, take your first right onto Sunrise Valley Dr. and continue 0.9 miles; turn right at the Sheraton Hotel to find us on your right.
From Leesburg, head south on VA-267 E/Dulles Greenway to exit 13 for SR-828/Wiehle Ave. Turn right onto Wiehle Ave. and take your first right onto Sunrise Valley Dr. In 0.9 miles, turn right at the Sheraton hotel to find Blankingship & Christiano, P.C. on your right.
- Reston National Golf Course
- Dulles International Airport
- Reston Town Center Plaza
- Reston Regional Library
Reston, VA, was founded on April 10, 1964 by Robert E. Simon. Simon planned the community of Reston with the funds from his family’s sale of Carnegie Hall. Reston became the first post-war planned community in the United States, with its design focusing on new concepts of land use.
Today, Reston has a population of 58,404 and is ranked the 7th Best Place to Live in America by CNN Money Magazine. It is home to a large number of cultural landmarks, museums, and galleries, including the Colvin Run Mill, Lake Fairfax Park, and the Greater Reston Arts Center.
Reston Public Resources
Why Choose Us
- Seasoned Litigators with Proven Success in Multiple Fair Credit Reporting Act Cases
- Skilled in Identifying Qualified Cases
- Highly Knowledgeable of Consumer's Rights in Matters Related to Inaccurate Credit Reporting
- Extensive Understanding of the Financial Harm Caused by Credit Reporting Errors and Identity Theft
- In-Depth Knowledge of the Credit Reporting Agencies and Furnishers Operations