Mixed & Merged Credit Reporting Errors
Our Credit Report Dispute Lawyers for Reston, Arlington & the Surrounding Areas Can Help
Have you experienced inaccurate reporting of your credit?
Credit protection is something that we take very seriously at Blankingship & Christiano P.C. We understand the frustration and stress that is frequently involved in these situations, and generally these problems cannot be fixed on your own. Attempting to dig yourself out from this problem can actually lead to further problems and financial consequences. When you retain our skilled legal representation, you’re not only protecting your interests, you are investing in a clear future.
A mixed credit report could be caused by many inaccuracies, including the wrong:
- Date of birth
- Individual’s name
- Home address
- Social security number
What is mixed or merged credit?
A credit agency who mixes up one individual’s credit file with another person’s file is called a mixed credit report. In some instances two different credit files can merge together to be one inaccurate credit report. This can lower your credit score, even if you previously had a perfect score, especially when the incorrect information is negative.
If you’ve discovered you have a credit report error due to mixed merged credit reports, we can help! Blankingship & Christiano are the best lawyers in Northern Virginia, Pennsylvania and the Greater Washington DC Metro for fixing mixed merge credit reports. Please give us a call at(571) 313-0412 for our legal assistance!
Why Choose Us
- Seasoned Litigators with Proven Success in Multiple Fair Credit Reporting Act Cases
- Skilled in Identifying Qualified Cases
- Highly Knowledgeable of Consumer's Rights in Matters Related to Inaccurate Credit Reporting
- Extensive Understanding of the Financial Harm Caused by Credit Reporting Errors and Identity Theft
- In-Depth Knowledge of the Credit Reporting Agencies and Furnishers Operations