Greater Washington DC Area Background Check Error Attorneys
Protecting the accuracy of personal information is serious business
Background check error lawyers at Blankingship & Christiano, P.C. are keenly aware of how the inaccurate compilation and dissemination of your personal information can create chaos in your life. There are all types of reports about you that are kept in federal, state, private, and shared databases.
It does not take much for inaccurate information in one to create major problems and to spread to all of the others. These types of background check reports can affect your ability to get a job, insurance, and affect your other credit when they have errors in them. We have seen problems involving:
- Inaccurate reporting of felony convictions
- Improper tax liens
- Erroneous reporting of bankruptcy filings
Background Check Report Accuracy is Critical
Times are challenging. You should not have to justify yourself to others because of their inaccurate information about your character and financial status. Potential employers, merchants, and all those who would provide you consumer products and vital services—insurance, utilities, etc.—need an accurate picture of who you really are.
Our consumer protection lawyers aggressively pursue credit reporting agencies and furnishers who refuse to correct erroneous information that can lead to loss of employment, increased insurance costs, and higher interest rates. We can obtain compensation for you for the losses and distress that you suffer from the wrongful actions or inactions of others.
Protecting consumers from inaccurate background check data in the Greater Washington DC Metro
Why Choose Us
- Seasoned Litigators with Proven Success in Multiple Fair Credit Reporting Act Cases
- Skilled in Identifying Qualified Cases
- Highly Knowledgeable of Consumer's Rights in Matters Related to Inaccurate Credit Reporting
- Extensive Understanding of the Financial Harm Caused by Credit Reporting Errors and Identity Theft
- In-Depth Knowledge of the Credit Reporting Agencies and Furnishers Operations