Northern VA Credit Report Repair Law & Identity Theft Law Practice Areas
Washington DC Area Attorneys for Credit Report Problems and More
Legal problems of any kind can become extremely stressful, not just on your financial situation, but on your everyday life. This is especially true if you have debt collectors hounding you for money you supposedly owe. At Blankingship & Christiano P.C., we understand how to approach these types of situations to help you resolve your issues in an efficient manner. Don’t let credit report problems ruin your life. Take back control of your credit report with the help of Blankingship & Christiano.
Our main practice areas include:
- Habitual credit report problems : If you have had considerable inaccurate information on your credit report, we know how frustrating it can be. It can even seem impossible to get the situation resolved. Fortunately, there are specific laws which protect you from deceptive practices.
- Identity theft : There are many questions that may occur in regards to identity theft. We may be able to offer advice and answer questions about how it occurs, why you should pay attention, tips to protect yourself, identity theft statistics, and how the legal system can protect you.
- Abusive debt collectors : You may think that just because you owe money or because a debt collector believes you owe money, it’s acceptable for them to be abusive. The truth of the matter is that there are many strict rules and laws debt collectors are required to follow. If they are harassing you, we may be able to help.
- Employment background check : If you have been alerted by an employer that your background check provided information that is inaccurate, you may need legal assistance to clear your name. Our consumer protection attorneys are here to fight on your behalf. We may be able to clear untruthful information for you.
- Credit report dispute : If you have a dispute with your credit report and don’t know where to begin, we may be able to assist you. Our skilled legal team knows how to maneuver the laws and regulations that creditors and lenders have to follow. Our legal team is here to assist you!
- How to prevent errors on your credit report : Whether you have experienced inaccurate credit reporting or identity theft, our legal team can provide helpful information to prevent future errors on your credit report. You can take the extra precaution to protect yourself from further disputes.
- Security clearance law : If you have been denied a higher level of security clearance because of information you know to be inaccurate, it may be due to a mistake in your records and credit reports. This false information can ruin your reputation and affect your career. Let us help clear your name.
We also offer assistance and advice in our other areas of practice, including: damages frequently associated with credit reporting errors, mixed merge credit reporting problems, and reasons for using a credit report attorney. Don’t hesitate to call our experienced credit report dispute attorneys in northern virginia at 571-313-0412 for any credit report issues or to receive a free review of your credit file!
Why Choose Us
- Seasoned Litigators with Proven Success in Multiple Fair Credit Reporting Act Cases
- Skilled in Identifying Qualified Cases
- Highly Knowledgeable of Consumer's Rights in Matters Related to Inaccurate Credit Reporting
- Extensive Understanding of the Financial Harm Caused by Credit Reporting Errors and Identity Theft
- In-Depth Knowledge of the Credit Reporting Agencies and Furnishers Operations